Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Joy of Honesty!

Confessing your sins to other brothers, having no secrets is so relieving!

I have lusted.  And Jesus has forgiven me.  I can fight with my eyes.
I have hated people in my heart.  And Jesus has covered over those wretched moments.  I can love!
I have coveted in my heart.  And Jesus has satisfied me.  I can be content.
I have judged people unfairly.  And Jesus sets me free.  I can love, accept and be slow to analyze!

What do you need to confess?  How have you been hiding sin?  What needs to happen for you to be honest?

We have all sinned.  There are no stones in hand.  Jesus is eager to free us through confession, through honesty.

If you don't feel like you have an opportunity to share your struggles, I would love to listen and pray with you.

Call me!  502.714.1529.
E-mail me!  fightforjoy@gmail.com
Facebook me!  www.facebook.com/fightforjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment